SAL Campus Impact Awards
Congratulations to the 2017 SAL Impact Award recipients
- First Generation, Low Income Partnership (FLIP)
for Leaving a Legacy
- The Stanford Bicycle Project
for Capturing the Spirit
- CS + Social Good
for Inspiring Innovation
for Building Bridges
- Dr. Marta Zanchi, advisor to Stanford Health Innovations in Future Technologies (SHIFT)
for Advisor of the Year
Awarded to student organizations and to an advisor by the office of Student Activities and Leadership.
Purpose: To recognize and honor student organizations and advisors of student organizations for great service contributions to the Stanford community in one of the following categories:
Leaving a Legacy
Initiatives that have a strong and sustained impact on or off-campus.
Capturing the Spirit
Initiatives that embody the spirit and soul of the Stanford student community.
Breakthrough initiatives that transform the University community.
Collaborative efforts that seek to create understanding and dialogue.
Advisor of the Year
An advisor who goes above and beyond to support a student organization.
Criteria for Student Organization Nominations
- Organizations nominated must be currently registered student organizations.
- Efforts recognized should be recent but can include past accomplishments.
- Nominations are sought broadly from all members of the Stanford community and student organization advisors.
- Orgs may self-nominate but preference is given to those that include a recommendation from staff, faculty or an advisor.
- All nominations should be made by an individual.
Submit a nomination for a student organization here!
Criteria for Advisor
- Advisor role must be in a voluntary capacity
- Advisor must be a faculty, staff, or alumni member at Stanford
Submit a nomination for an advisor here!