SAL is here to help you be an effective student organizaiton leader. You will find this site useful for you and your other student organization leaders.
Join us in our work of supporting :
Important Things you Need to Know
- Getting Started. Student organization values and early steps in getting started.
- Advising. Student peer advisors and full-time professional staff are here to help. Our peer advisors are usually the first stop in our advising and available most afternoons, see schedule.
- Annual Registration and Recognition. Expectations and steps for the university's annual registration and recognition process.
- CardinalSync - - Making it Work for You. An overview of CardinalySync services and how they can help you with your group.
- Funding. All you need to know about funding on and off-campus.
- Student Organization Privileges. University and ASSU services available to recognized student organizations.
- Workshops. An overview of available workshops and training opportunities.