SAL is here to help you be an effective student organization leader.
Join us in our work of supporting the values of inclusivity, equity, collaboration, respect and balance.
This site is designed for leaders of student organizations.
- What we value for student organizations and early steps in getting started.
- SAL peer advisors and full-time professional staff are here to help. Best is to find a time to meet with us. Our peer advisors are available most afternoons and Thursday evenings, see schedule.
- Expectations and steps for the university's annula registration process.
- An overview of CardinalySync services and how they can help you with your group.
- Comprehensive information on the many ways you can find funds for your organization and its activities.
- University and ASSU services available to recognized student organizations.
- An overview of available workshops.